Trollpocalypse 2012 Trollpocalypse 2012

I honestly have no clue whether to take this seriously or not, but it gave me a good laugh, and if this is really how the world is supposed to end this year, then I should thank you for having warned me... (I guess?)

The animation could have been worked on a bit better, a lot of it looked looped, and could have done with a little fine-tuning at certain parts to make it look like more effort went in, but other than that, you can tell that this is didn't take too long to make.

The music went well, though it was way too midi-like, and out of personal dislike for hearing midis in animations, that's part of my overall complaint of the quality too.

The idea I liked, and if it *was* animated better, it really could have been something.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll get better.

Mbr vs HyperAxle Mbr vs HyperAxle

Okay, here's my thoughts:
The animation is pretty good, and the edits to the sprites are pretty good too, but there are a few issues that I think ruin it, and here they are.

1. It is a sprite animation.
Yes you've done the animation well, but it's not made completely with content you've made yourself, the sprites are obviously ripped from Maplestory, and thus aren't truly your creations.

2. The voices and sounds weren't amazing, but the sounds you did use were good, and here's my explanation;
In a combat animation, you at least expect footsteps to make a noise, not to sound like I am nitpicking or anything, but considering how you've implemented other sounds, you could have at least included footsteps, the sounds of certain things hitting, and collegeEdge getting impaled too.

3. There's no impressive actionscript used here, there's a preloader that autoplays, but because of that, when the animation stops, it automatically replays again. You could have fixed this by putting a stop command at the end, then giving the viewers a choice to replay using a button or something, it's not too difficult to do, and there are several tutorials online on how to do this.

Other than lack of proper plot or story, it was pretty good. I suggest working on animations more, and learning to draw and animate on flash using the tools included in the software, opposed to using sprites.

For example, you could learn to draw your characters using the pencil or paint tools and then tween/frame-by-frame with those.

Keep trying hard though, I'm sure you'll just get better with practise.

Zj4000: Speed Awareness Zj4000: Speed Awareness

I remember a few years back, first seeing the 30mph advert on the TV and thinking "Wow, that was a little bit gruesome" but then I thought to myself, I'm surprised no one's parodied it yet.

I enjoyed the joke you made, you didn't turn it into anything disgusting, and you tried using clean humour, which is pretty cool.

What I thought could have done with a bit of work was the animation quality, the lipsynch could've done better, and there could've been a bit more realistic movement (the looped animations I weren't too fond of)

And yes, your little girl voice is scarily convincing.

Nonetheless, keep practising and good luck with the future, get better at animation and all that, I reckon you could be promising if you keep trying and stuff.

Summer Heat 24XX Summer Heat 24XX

What mindchamber said.

Concept's good, art ruined it.
The music is pretty damned annoying too.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Ahaha awesome

Genuinely awesome!
Though there should be a chorus of people with differently tuned Vuvuzelas, so it actually sounds right ;)
I got highscore for CAD, I wonder if anyone beat it yet.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome! But...

After I defeated the third boss it just stayed on the same map and nothing happened, then I had to do the 3rd boss again ¬_¬.
OTHERWISE THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Fiery Vengeance ~FNG~ Fiery Vengeance ~FNG~

I don't usually listen to any kind of trance

But this is simply mesmerising!
It's nice and energetic, it makes me feel somewhat inspired to do some work or drawings or something!

Keep up the good work :P

Omnivore responds:

Thanks man :3

Powers Combined Powers Combined

Pretty damned awesome

I dunno why, but I imagine Muse would make something like this (Prolly cause of epic piano and drums, and dashes of synth that they usually have), and coincidentally, I am a big muse fan.

Keep up with the good work, I'm looking forwards to more musical pieces and Larry (and Ortus of course)

Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

GREAT!!!

I really like your voice talent,
A. What microphone do you use?
B. would you be interested in working on flash with me in the future?
C. FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Adidaas responds:

Thanks, glad you do.
A) I use a logitech headset, the cheapest microphone of all
B) PM me information about the project and we'll see
C) Isn't it?

OH GOD WHAT IS IT OH GOD WHAT IS IT

That is one interesting hybrid!

You're a pretty good artist, I wish I could draw on a computer that well, all my graphics tablets are pretty crap.
Oh well, I like this quite a lot, I voted it up to 4, and I hope it gets even higher up than that!
Keep up the good work.