Trollpocalypse 2012 Trollpocalypse 2012

I honestly have no clue whether to take this seriously or not, but it gave me a good laugh, and if this is really how the world is supposed to end this year, then I should thank you for having warned me... (I guess?)

The animation could have been worked on a bit better, a lot of it looked looped, and could have done with a little fine-tuning at certain parts to make it look like more effort went in, but other than that, you can tell that this is didn't take too long to make.

The music went well, though it was way too midi-like, and out of personal dislike for hearing midis in animations, that's part of my overall complaint of the quality too.

The idea I liked, and if it *was* animated better, it really could have been something.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll get better.

Mbr vs HyperAxle Mbr vs HyperAxle

Okay, here's my thoughts:
The animation is pretty good, and the edits to the sprites are pretty good too, but there are a few issues that I think ruin it, and here they are.

1. It is a sprite animation.
Yes you've done the animation well, but it's not made completely with content you've made yourself, the sprites are obviously ripped from Maplestory, and thus aren't truly your creations.

2. The voices and sounds weren't amazing, but the sounds you did use were good, and here's my explanation;
In a combat animation, you at least expect footsteps to make a noise, not to sound like I am nitpicking or anything, but considering how you've implemented other sounds, you could have at least included footsteps, the sounds of certain things hitting, and collegeEdge getting impaled too.

3. There's no impressive actionscript used here, there's a preloader that autoplays, but because of that, when the animation stops, it automatically replays again. You could have fixed this by putting a stop command at the end, then giving the viewers a choice to replay using a button or something, it's not too difficult to do, and there are several tutorials online on how to do this.

Other than lack of proper plot or story, it was pretty good. I suggest working on animations more, and learning to draw and animate on flash using the tools included in the software, opposed to using sprites.

For example, you could learn to draw your characters using the pencil or paint tools and then tween/frame-by-frame with those.

Keep trying hard though, I'm sure you'll just get better with practise.

Zj4000: Speed Awareness Zj4000: Speed Awareness

I remember a few years back, first seeing the 30mph advert on the TV and thinking "Wow, that was a little bit gruesome" but then I thought to myself, I'm surprised no one's parodied it yet.

I enjoyed the joke you made, you didn't turn it into anything disgusting, and you tried using clean humour, which is pretty cool.

What I thought could have done with a bit of work was the animation quality, the lipsynch could've done better, and there could've been a bit more realistic movement (the looped animations I weren't too fond of)

And yes, your little girl voice is scarily convincing.

Nonetheless, keep practising and good luck with the future, get better at animation and all that, I reckon you could be promising if you keep trying and stuff.

Dissidiocy Qualifications Dissidiocy Qualifications

I rather enjoyed the idea of this, though I only ever played a few FF games, I vaguely got an idea of most of the jokes.
I liked the smoothness of the animation, and I enjoyed the facial expressions and the lipsynch also, but there was one main issue I had, and that was the recording quality.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the voice acting, and I can't question your budget or anything, but the sound recording was a little off, and left a lot of speech sounding inaudible.

Perhaps next time you should try spit-proofing your mics somehow, or getting hold of better recording equipment, just a thought though, don't take it to heart too much.

I am looking forwards to seeing more work from you - Good luck!

Tetsubo responds:

Thanks for your comments and honesty, I'm a self-taught Flash animator so I'm not up to scratch on everything but because of you I did some research and finally discovered how to remove the quality reduction in sound during playback.

I admit some of the lines weren't of the best recording quality and still peak or sound muffled and I had to make due with what I had in some cases but hopefully now you'll see a real difference in sound quality, understand all of the dialogue and enjoy it as a whole.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

This is my first animation of yours I ever watched, and it was inspiring, not only to see a fellow Englishman animate, and to hear one of my favourite bands in an animation, but because I thought, maybe one day I could do the same.

R.I.P man, missing you already.

Batman: Arkham Shitty Batman: Arkham Shitty

Nice Parody!

I enjoyed it, the facial expressions made me laugh a little too, which is always a plus side.
And nice skyrim easter egg.

No Service No Service

This is rather brilliant!

I'd have to say, I got a light chuckle from watching this, and I'm definitely guessing you'll make more great stuff like this in the future.
And for some reason, this reminds me of the FilmCow work, which is all pretty random and funny.

Mega Man Short Blast Mega Man Short Blast

Quite alright.

I like the humour you've used, and the pure spontaneousness of it was funny at times.

But I'm sure I've seen that extra life joke somewhere before, either in another parody, or maybe a webcomic.

kalabor106 responds:

If there is then I was way to slow. Have not heard it but if there is then I guess there is.

Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney

I like the concept... but.

The voices used were kind of sub-par, and the looped soundtrack (considering it's the objection theme also) was overused, particularly since it was before the final pwning objection and not afterwards.

You could also tell by the resolution and animations used that you may have drawn the stuff yourself, but it's very obviously been traced over the sprites, particularly since Ben has Larry Butz's jacket, and all the other characters have their share of copied props, etc.

A lot of the animation was quite rushed as well, as you've not put extra frames in certain places, also because certain words on screen had appeared and disappeared quite quickly.

Also the Judge's Robot voice was completely irrelevant.

I like the story, and the thought put into the case, also some of the voices were pretty funny at times, though I'm not sure if it was supposed to be funny or not, it's pretty unclear whether this is a parody or not, due to it's lack of comedy value.

I've given this review a 5 because the good points and the bad points seem to evenly weigh the same as each other.

Little-Rena responds:

Alright, thankyou for your review.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Pretty damned awesome!

My favorite in the MvC 3 parody Series so far!
Nicely done!